Friday, November 7, 2014

3RD ANNIVERSARY @ CANYON COVE

Welcome to my first ever blog!

I’ve been wanting to create a review blog since before because I find it helpful for the travellers mostly when you are purchasing ticket online and this time is the right time for me to start my very first blog. So I hope you guys will like it.

In our 3rd anniversary (November 5, 2014), my boyfriend and I stayed at Canyon Cove Hotel and Spa in Nasugbu, Batangas. We booked an overnight stay using voucher that we bought through Metrodeal. It costs P2999 only instead of P5999 for four (4) persons (2 Adults 2 Kids) in a Superior Room for 2 days and 1 night. It was my 2nd time to buy in Metrodeal. The first one was in Puerto Galera.

with my love


To get there, we rode a bus from Pasay Rotonda (near Mcdo) to Nasugbu. Upon reaching the town of Nasugbu, we rode a tricycle going to Canyon Cove.

BUS FARE: P155
TRICYCLE FARE: P100

We arrived exactly at 2:30PM. It took us 4 hours to reach this place.

In the reception, we had a smooth and fast transaction, after showing the hard copy of our voucher I waited for about few minutes and we’re done. We already went to our room (403).

Room 403


The room was nice, big, clean and very relaxing. They have a big and small bed. It was very comfortable. They also have refrigerator, electric kettle, 2 cups for coffee, 2 3 in 1 coffee mix and 2 bottled water. In the comfort room, they have bath tub which I really like the most and also they have 2 shampoo/conditioner, 2 bath soap, 2 glasses and towels which were neatly folded. Separate towels can be requested in the beach area provided that you show a stub that you were checked in the hotel.

After that, we decided to eat outside since a lot of reviews say that their foods are not good and a little bit pricey. So another ride going back to Nasugbu town. There are a lot of fast food restaurants there and we chose Mang Inasal. We also bought snacks and noodles since electric kettle is available. By the way, the only restaurant caters the beach club is Max’s. And we ate our dinner there and their Pork Sinigang tastes good. It was not bad unlike what I read in other reviews. I like their service, one of the crew who assisted us gave us free ice tea since our order takes too long and he was the one who volunteered to take us a picture. We like him so we gave him a tip.

After we eat, we went back to Canyon Cove and tried their pool and beach. The resorts have cabanas around it and they have chairs around the pool as well. We took a lot of pictures too. I love to take pictures in every corner of this place. It was very relaxing and I am impressed with the view and its amenities.

Canyon Cove's pool

Sunflower top from @Chicmanierelove (IG)

Canyon Cove's beach


I love beach so much!

Leopard Kimono and Mandals from @Chicmanierelove (IG)

Inlove with this Sunset <3


Other informations: free wifi only in the business center; they have water sports activities such as snorkelling, kayaking, island hopping, jetski and many more; and you should wear proper swimsuit attire for the girls and swim short/trunks for the boys.

For improvements, they should have free ride, Canyon Cove to Nasugbu town and vice versa since it was a high hills and hard to reach for commuters because tricycle is only allowed not going beyond the gate.

And that’s all. Before we went back to Manila, we had our lunch in Tagaytay to try their Bulalo. You must try it though. It was very delicious.

Overall, this experience is unforgettable. The feeling of tranquillity in this resort makes me want to go back. I hope I will have a chance again. We made our anniversary trip great. I am so blessed with my love. There will be more trips to come. So check out my blog always. xoxo

Here are some pictures :)

Special thanks to my love who took these great photos of mine. We used SAMSUNG CAMERA NX2000.

DISCLAIMER: These photos was taken by my baby and I. When using these photos, please use my domain name (thewanderchic.blogspot.com) for credit. Thankyou! follow me on instagram @thewanderchic_

No comments:

Post a Comment