Sunday, January 3, 2016

WOW BOLINAO!


Wow Bolinao!

Have you ever wondered why I put “WOW BOLINAO!” as my blog title? Bolinao is not as famous as Hundred Islands is but Bolinao is really amazing. I hope I can do this place justice with my blog. So here it is…

I start with how to get there,

It was Friday the 13th of November, after work we tried bus going to Bolinao, available in Five Star Bus Pasay Terminal around 12mn. Since we’re too early that time, we got the chance to buy foods/snacks for our weekend trip.

Upon arriving at Bolinao Terminal at 6am, we hired a tricycle that will bring us to Punta Riviera Resort, our chosen resort. In the resort, we’re not still allowed to go to our room since our check in time was 11am, we decided to eat breakfast first.

About the food in the resort, it was expensive but I can say that it was worth it since their food was very presentable and delicious but you should wait for about 30 mins.

By the way, meet Kuya Arnel, he was the one who bring us to the resort and the one who became our driver for the whole trip. We find him very kind and thoughtful since he told us about Bolinao and also our photographer lol. (Contact #09309939846)
Kuya Arnel in the middle

First, we went to Bolinao Falls, there was an entrance fee of 50PHP per person plus 50PHP for the rent of life vest. The area has free cottages that are great location for your group picnic during lunch or breakfast.

Bolinao Falls

Happy Kiddo :D

It was my first time to witness this kind of beauty. You will feel relax when you hear the water from the falls running down. I am so happy to explore furthermore on the hidden wonders of its surroundings.

Next was Tara falls…

Tara Falls

This falls is not crowded unlike Bolinao Falls. According to Kuya Arnel, it was more beautiful before but unfortunately it was destroyed by the typhoon. Some parts of it were rocky.

After that, we took our lunch. Kuya Arnel bring us to one of the good restaurant there (I forgot the name lol) and went back to the resort.

After the tiring morning, Here comes our room… including the toilet, television and refrigerator.
Room 2 2nd floor

I wanted to sleep already but there’s still half day left so I got to take a bath and continue to explore Bolinao.

Our next destination was Enchanted Cave, there was an entrance fee of 150PHP per peson.

Before you enter the cave, there was a staircase going down. This area filled with coral rock formations. The water was super clear, fresh and cold. Its depth was estimated to be around 3ft to 6ft.
Yes, not a good shot lol

We were not supposed to stay longer that time since they were a lot of people inside so we moved to our next destination, Cape Bolinao Lighthouse.
Cape Bolinao Lighthouse

This lighthouse is standing for over ten decades at the top of Punta Piedra Point. The height of this lighthouse is 101 foot. It is the second tallest lighthouse in the Philippines as you can see in the board.
Ruins in Cape Bolinao

Lastly, we went to Patar beach for the magical hour, SUNSET!
Magical sunser with my boy friend

So this is only for one day trip. It is amazing! Right? It is perfect if you guys celebrating anniversary and you have lack of time like us.

For our second day in Bolinao, we only stayed in our resort. Kindly click here for my Bolinao blog part 2 about our resort.

Here are other pictures…
My monokini from @lusciouscloset (IG)

EXPENSES
BUS - 459PHP/pax
TRICYCLE (Kuya Arnel)- 1500PHP
RESORT - 3,400PHP
BOLINAO FALLS - 50PHP/pax
ENCHANTED CAVE - 150PHP/pax

I hope this blog will help you to your Bolinao trip!

Special thanks to my love who took these great photos of mine. We used SAMSUNG CAMERA NX2000.

DISCLAIMER: These photos were taken by my baby and I and when using these photos, please use my domain name (thewanderchic.blogspot.com) for credit. Thankyou! follow me on instagram @thewanderchic_

No comments:

Post a Comment