Wednesday, May 20, 2015

BEACH BABY

Looking good with my Milly Swimsuit inspired bikini in color white from Chicmanierelove (IG)

-Molded cup
-with underwire
- 80% nylon and 20% spandex
-hook back

I don't think I've ever owned a bikini that felt like such a solid fit on my frame/body type but this one is really good for me.
I get a lot of questions about my workout routine - I have to say I am not into gym. I only do some night workout with my abs workout app. Try this one every night before you sleep.
And also I am happy exploring Boracay with a sunscreen to protect my skin. When I get back home, most of my family and friends told me that I did not get a tan skin. Special thanks to BELO SUNEXPERT FACE COVER SPF40 and BELO SUNEXPERT BODY SHIELD SPF60. Aside from the protection to the sun, it is very light and not stinky. Now, looking good, feeling great and worry-free are possible even under the summer heat.


Go check out my blog about our adventure in Boracay ----> My Boy Friend's Graduation Gift

Special thanks to my love who took these great photos of mine. He used SAMSUNG CAMERA NX2000.

DISCLAIMER: These photos were taken by my baby and when using these photos, please use my domain name (thewanderchic.blogspot.com) for credit. Thankyou! follow me on instagram @thewanderchic_

No comments:

Post a Comment