Sunday, January 3, 2016

WOW BOLINAO ft. Punta Riviera Resort


This is just my part two of our Bolinao trip, kindly click here if you have not read my previous post yet.

And now, as part of my Bolinao trip, let me tour you to our chosen resort, PUNTA RIVIERA RESORT!

Punta Riviera resort is one of the hundred resort in Bolinao. The day before our trip, I booked for 2 days and 1 night in this resort. Luckily, there’s still available room for us. They offer free breakfast composed of hotdog, fried egg, dried fish, and unlimited coffee. If you want to upgrade with their special menu, there are a couple of fees charged by them.
Breakfast by the sea

Punta Riviera has a wide 15km beach area you can use for beach activities. Also, the resort is strategically located where Ilog Malino meets the South China Sea.
They have 2 swimming pools, the infinity pool facing the sea (about 6 feet deepest part), and another pool with artificial waterfalls.
In the Infinity Pool

the other pool

The infinity pool, while quite small, was beautiful and clean. Most of all, the resort has a super friendly staff.

The resorts have cabanas around it and they have chairs around the pool as well. We took a lot of pictures too. I love to take pictures in every corner of this place.

You can do also Kayaking along Ilog Malino for free. It was the only resort in Bolinao where you can go kayaking by the river beside it.
I am very happy with the result of the shot of “Manong”, who handled the Kayak. We gave him tip because of these pictures lol.

And also the only resort with the sandbar. I enjoyed taking picture there.

They have also spa with sauna and Jacuzzi and also a bar by the river.

All in all, it was not bad unlike what I read in other reviews. We enjoyed our second day here in Bolinao and around 12 nn, check out time.

Afterwards, we planned to go to Hundred Island unfortunately, lack of time. We still have work the day after.

This weekend trip was really unforgettable for me, I did not imagine we can do this just only for two days. I hope I have the chance to come back here again and try other hidden wonders of Bolinao.

Before we went home, we visited Bolinao Church, St James the Great Parish.


Thank God for this wonderful trip.

Special thanks to my love who took these great photos of mine. We used SAMSUNG CAMERA NX2000.

DISCLAIMER: These photos were taken by my baby and I and when using these photos, please use my domain name (thewanderchic.blogspot.com) for credit. Thankyou! follow me on instagram @thewanderchic_

2 comments:

  1. Would you know what to ride from town proper to the resort? Are there tricycles or jeepneys that are readily available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi yes, there are tricycles. Just tell the driver to drop you off at the resort. They know it.

      Delete